*Monday, November 14, 2005*


Life sux

Im not gona giverespect to any1 hu doesnt deserve it anymore.u want respect?U give respect 1st.*snubs u*


HAHA............ok...........i seriously think i lost my mind over e exam period,cuz if i was e normal me,by now i wud have cried buckets.But WOW!I didnt.Im shocked.How cud i actually be dis way????


Oh well,now i noe de ans.I gave up on my life.Simple.I really don care wad any1 thinks anymore.mayb him.Haha.N my family n frenz?I duno.Im lost.


Im a loner.A body with no soul.A girl with no homeland.A snail with no shell.A butterfly with no wings.Ok nuff damaged done.mayb all e blame shudnt juz be put on u.Im ignorant.I simply hate studying.It sucks de life outta me.N pls dun go advicin me cuz im in no mood 4 it.Id prob get pissed.datz it.K.Done.


Countess broke her wings and fell at 5:54 AM

..............................................................................................

designed by kemmie
about me

Image hosted by Photobucket.com sweetness modified Image hosted by Photobucket.com the butterfly Image hosted by Photobucket.com fierce attitude Image hosted by Photobucket.com its me iziyanti
previous posts

- Down,downer,downest -
- StReSs -
- AAAAAH -
- VRY imp Msg to all ma darlinz -
- AAAAAH -
- Bye world.Im dying. -
- Dedicated to > *iedan gon* -
- SheeshkZ!!! -
- Deaded!!!! -
- Dedicated to Luqi aka IDiot/moron/sucker/bull dog/pig -


my links
Andy
Marlisa
Maimunah
Maisarah
Dhana
Aidan
Wan Johari
Jacob
Licia
Zhuyin
Melvin
Sasha aka Liana
Raz
Faris
Rionita
nazurah
Sylvia
Shamysydar
Alia ( ma age)
Elyn barbie doll
tag me


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com